Chamber of Commerce
- The Lucerne Valley Chamber of Commerce maintains a
staffed office at 32750 Old Woman Springs Road, right in the middle of town.
Hours are 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday. Often additional hours
are added during community events.
Staff and volunteer members provide many services and activities to draw
people to local businesses and to showcase the community to businesses and
families wishing to relocate.
- Having a mixer is a great way for businesses and
individuals to network with one another and a great way to expose your
business to potential customers. You provide the food, we provide the folks
- Business Expo
- Tabletop business expo in conjunction with a mixer, held each
- Annual Installation Banquet
- Annual banquet held in June to install the new Board of Directors and to
- Dining, Lodging and
- Distributed to visitors and new residents who inquire at the Chamber.
Includes a list of member restaurants, motels,
points of interest, and things-to-do in
- Over 6,000 inquiries are answered each year through the Chamber office.
Chamber members are always referred first.
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly publication mailed to all Chamber members.
- New Member Introduction
- Introduce yourself and your business at the first meeting you attend.
Display your brochures at a welcome table.
- Brochure/Info Rack
- Display your company literature at the Chamber office.
- Web Site Listing
- Free listing on the Chamber's Web site, with e-mail and URL links
to your own web site available.
- Membership Lists & Labels
- These lists and labels are available to Chamber members
for a nominal fee.
- Referral Service
- Member services listed by category in response to thousands of inquiries
- Business Seminars
- Seminars organized by the Chamber on timely topics of interest.
- Flyer Program
- Opportunity to distribute your business flyer for
the cost of mailing.
- Economic Enhancement Forums
- These valuable events are held quarterly.
You'll have the invaluable opportunity to become involved with committees on:
|Fourth of July Celebration |
|Local Education |
|Community Festivals |
|Local Fundraising |
|Legislative Issues |
|Membership Development |
|Scholarship Programs |